Instamapper

GPS tracking powered by InstaMapper.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Sitting here in Hanover at Dirty Cowboy Coffee after a much-longer-than-expected trip through the Whites Mountains. More to come about this, but suffice it to say for now that I could not have asked for better weather for a full week; I availed myself of the opportunity to the fullest extent. Hopefully spending some time with my dad's best friend, Ricker for the weekend- taking the first 'zero' of the hike after 441 miles (>1/5th complete!). In other news: I ran .9 mi in 6:10 around a lake on boardwalks, roots, rocks and mud in my hiking boots immediately after dropping my pack after a 10 mile hike. More Running is in my future. Also, Mt. Moosilauke (last of the Whites) was the last 4,000 footer for 973 miles. I'll post again soon. Off to the Post Office!

No comments:

Post a Comment